Customized E&O Programs
CLIENT SERVICE is the one unique component that makes our relationship with you very special. Service is truly our passion!
U.S. E O Brokers and Eastern E&O Brokers are more than just brokers. We take pride in assisting you and your firm by selecting policies that meet your needs. Our DEDICATED approach has been one reason we have been serving clients and their families for over 30 years.
CUSTOMIZED E&O Programs can be as simple as one master policy for your captive agents or your exclusive independent contractors with shared limits, or it can be a sponsored program.
A sponsored program can also be implemented for your independent agents. Sponsored programs can allow separate limits of liability for the agent or his agency. Usually, a sponsored program needs a large agent base. One of the advantages of this is a specially-designed policy that can address the special coverages that concern the sponsor. Insurance Agents is not the only class of business that can benefit from a sponsored program. Program business is a great way to brand your agents and create loyalty to your business.
How are Programs Developed?
- The program is designed around the needs of the Sponsor. Examples of Sponsored coverage designs are Vicarious Liability Endorsements, Coverage for Outside Products, or Limit and Deductible Options.
- An Application is the first step in accessing the types of risks in the program. The application will also use data from the sponsor to evaluate the risk.
- A survey may also be used to obtain any information the Sponsoring Company may need to evaluate on the E & O needs of the participants.
- Pricing is established by the underwriter with the completed product offering including applications, coverage forms, and endorsements.
- Administration of the program is finalized and an enrollment date is announced.
If you need an application or would like to evaluate this customized approach, please contact us!